Open Broadcaster Problems

Off topicOther → Open Broadcaster Problems

SOLVED

I’m testing out Open Broadcaster for Minecraft videos, but when I record, the video playback is kind of pale compared to when I play. I followed the instructions in David Courtney’s tutorial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-JGtsjL140), and his video quality is very good, but my videos are a lot paler than his videos and other YouTubers videos. My dad told me the setting to change, but I couldn’t find it. If anyone uses Open Broadcaster, will you help me?
This topic does not relate to electronics

moved

I think you need to lower the Gamma setting.

Oh, it was just the file type, it was saving as a .flv file, so i changed it to .mp4. lol

Poster

Please don’t necropost

@pigman239 I don’t think that’s really a necropost, since it was his thread and he solved it :P

It’s relevant

Well it was a necropost since the thread was dead and he revived it.

also: dangit barru you got it before me >:D

Suba did actually :P
i meant for the picture
Lol it must be fun to accuse people of necroposting, right @morethansleeving, @ABritishGamer ,and @Nightshade32?
It was a necropost and we find it annoying stop posting here its dead.
Okay, I get it. I necroposted, and I’m sorry. I’m new to posting on forums, and I got 9 emails in a row from this thread, so please stop! I didn’t know anything about necroposting at the time I posted that comment, and I won’t do it again, and if I do, please remind me, but not with 9 comments. I just wanted to say that I solved the problem. Again, I’m sorry, and I hope you can accept that.

Sorry to say, but you necroposted again :/ the “dead time” for a thread is generally 3 days and as @pigman239

stop posting here its dead.

@morethansleeving Actually it is you who are at fault here. There isn’t a don’t necropost rule, there is a don’t post off topic rule that you technically are breaking every time you do this. If you want to discuss this subject there is a thread here: http://www.redstoner.com/forums/threads/1069-whats-wrong-with-necroposting Also in this case it seems to me that Captain_Alessio was merely updating the thread with some new information on the subject he himself raised. Can we not post on this thread any more unless it pertains to the subject in the title and move any discussion about necroposting to the thread I linked.

@Ionwolfhelm Suba has already marked this thread dead in the quote I gave above, that was 5 days ago and i wouldn’t have put that comment without it already been marked.

If somebody could lock this thread that would be great :D

Suba doesn’t get to make up rules and neither do you. I feel I made it perfectly clear in the previous post to take this discussion elsewhere so as to not keep breaking rule 4. If you can’t follow the website rules I will be forced to take this matter to those in charge. Stop trying to impose rules that don’t exist and follow the ones that are laid out for us all to follow!

@morethansleeving

http://redstoner.com/forums/threads/1069-whats-wrong-with-necroposting

This thread says not to post replies on a thread after a month or so, not 3 days.

Also,

If someone has something relevant to say on a subject they should be able to do so.

@morethansleeving it’s 1 week even before the “what’s wrong with necroposting”, so who the hell do you think you are to change it to 3 days…

Like… Seriously?!

Also we should all obey great helper @Ionwolfhelm and " keep your posts on topic".

Sowwy ion

@MCtechnical THANK YOU
@MCtechnical THANK YOU OMG I LUV DIS PIC FOREVAAAAA
Nyx please dont do that
Sorry @pigman239 my tablet does dat when editin a comment