CG improvement!

ArchivesFeature requests → CG improvement!

SOLVED

I dont personally like ‘:’ being my cg key, it gets annoying when i try to do a smiley face in chat and i just post ‘)’ or ‘D’ in cg. so an ability to change the key would be good.

my ideas are: /cg hotkey alias /cgh

I hope this is able to be implemented so faces aren’t always winking :P

==OR==

You should have to put a space between the : and the text so you’d have to do ‘: Hello’ so then ‘:D’ would be posted in chat. There is a big downside to this where people could forget the space and we could see all the messages so it’d take a while for people to get used to

Id prefer the first option, the second option would just remove a problem to make a new one

My two cents: I don’t exactly dislike the ideas, I just wouldn’t use them. You can actually use unicodes, which don’t show up on Minecraft. I believe that if you search up “symbols” on google and then go to a page called “fsymbols” and if you scroll down until you find a section that says “hot” and there will be multiple suns. Test each one until you find one that doesn’t show up in the chat.

Obviously, if you are trusted rank +, you can use &f and then do a “happy face” or what you desire. It would also be more efficient if someone (hi sheep :D) changed the character to something else.

I also think I would break my thumbs by pressing the space key so much, despite that I typed this mostly using my thumbs as I am on a phone.

Why not @ sheep? It works pretty well on mineplex according to my cousin.

We can’t use , as that is AC, or is that .? I can’t quite remember.

Yes sheep those characters are good, IMO i like #. but i still like the idea of being able to change it.
Why don’t we integrate adminchat into chatgroups? It’s a chatgroup kinda. Well we can think of something to make things work. It should be possible for non-staff members to use , if we do just a little bit of coding.

Don’t use @ $ . Or # eg. #dontdoit, ./wowcommand many-example, @doge hey(some people do this in chat), doge1: hey dogg how many dollars of dogecoins do you have? Doge2: $420

% is a good idea IMO

I liked it when it was “.”