about jokes on the server

RedstonerOther → about jokes on the server

CLOSED

yesterday I was kept getting brought into a helpers jokes @pigman239 I told him 5 times to stop bring me into this and today can u guess what happened and then I said fuck off @pigman239 [ that was out of line ] but then @Dico200 was saying to me stop now I was trying to explain to him mine was only a joke so was @pigman239 but I didn’t like my joke he didn’t stop so I didn’t but after I bit I got it in my head its getting out of hand lets stop I @Dico200 said stop I said ok then I get kicked if I offended @Dico200 im sorry. but @Dico200 said I was calling @pigman239 when I was the only one sticking up for this kid telling people to stop saying its stupid that he got member to helper.

all this if for if you cant take a joke don’t say it.

I disagree with the whole “you thinkng member to helper is OK” thing, it actually says in the requirements that you need to be trusted. tbh I think he should have to climb the ranks normally like the rest of us did, IMO I think it could be a mistake as he could turn out to not be trustworthy.
If I’m telling you to stop bringing me into your jokes and you don’t ofc im going to start making jokes the only one who stopped me from getting banned is @Dico200 so in that point I respect him he was the only one doing hes job u where just making me feel like ripping my head off for helping you

Who jumped from Member rank to Helper rank? IMO, all people should have to climb the ladder.

Off Topic: James, please use more punctuation like periods and commas, to express your point more clear.

@barrygold21 I don’t mind as long as he does the job and helps the server this was a community at one point now where all at one and a other like wild dogs we need to have a good luck at the people on this server I would do anything to see it like the old days when everyone was nice

@hackerthomas Subarashiviii did.

I agree with that I just still don’t 100% agree with his promotion.

you guys need to chill, you’ve all jumped straight to conclusions without giving people a chance. This whole afternoon is filled with people moaning about how “someone” hasnt climbed the ranks and how the guidelines should be 100% followed.

I still don’t understand your motivation here. You have climbed the ranks which is relatively unfair, and have said “I’m mature” and get promoted, which, again, is unfair IMO.

@barrygold21 ikr we work hour ass of and then he comes and gets helper gg server :D
What the literal fuck? Who in their right mind would put pigman as Helper? No one even trusts him, he has been banned and kicked so many times.
hahah @hackerthomas

I disagree with the whole “you thinkng member to helper is OK” thing, it actually says in the requirements that you need to be trusted. tbh I think he should have to climb the ranks normally like the rest of us did, IMO I think it could be a mistake as he could turn out to not be trustworthy.

Just want to point out that neither of this is up to you, and that it the decision has been made. We need some fresh staff members, and @pigman239 was a good choice. We decided to trial him not only for his good application but also for the lack of other good applications. The Mod requirements are not something we strictly abide by. They are there to give the picture of the good mod and to give everybody an opportunity know of themselves if they live up to our standards.

What the literal fuck? Who in their right mind would put pigman as Helper? No one even trusts him, he has been banned and kicked so many times.

Well, I don’t want to be rude here but you’re worse, so it’s not justified of you to say that. We have apparently seen other sides of @pigman239 than you.

I have to admit the promotion is quite unfair towards the others, skipping 2 entire ranks. But I think he was a good choice. Thanks @jameswhile for the understanding.

Though @jameswhile I don’t think my definition of joke is similar at all to yours.

@Dico200

tbh I think he should have to climb the ranks normally like the rest of us did

I don’t quite understand. If you think that, then how did he become staff? I was told by staff that all current staff needs to agree on someone being promoted? No? Okay…

We need some fresh staff members, and @pigman239 was a good choice.

Really? You couldn’t think of anyone better? Like hmm, maybe start with all the Trusteds?

but you’re worse

What exactly does that mean? What have I done to you? Have I ever been banned or kicked like him? No. There for lol, it kinda makes me more trust worthy. But hey, I’m not going to argue about this further.

I have to admit the promotion is quite unfair towards the others, skipping 2 entire ranks.

You admit it is unfair, yet you do nothing to revert his rank? Sounds like a form of dictatorship, breaking you own rules.

I don’t personally have a problem with pigman, I just see it very odd that staff would chose him to jump two ranks. Also, it is very unfair to others who have been Builder rank for a very long time and have never done anything wrong.

@hackerthomas I have no memory of him being banned?

@morethansleeving

I have seen something about him being temp banned. If not, it was someone reporting him. Ether way, I’ve seen him do and say stupid things in game.

I was told by staff that all current staff needs to agree on someone being promoted? No? Okay…

Really? Every single staff member on my app agreed.

Like hmm, maybe start with all the Trusteds?

They just started by looking through the apps I think, and mine was one of the better ones.

Have I ever been banned or kicked like him?

I have never been banned

I don’t personally have a problem with pigman

Then stop moaning about me being trialed for staff?

what i can see in this thread is that redstoner is getting desperate because they need more staff members, yet the admins agreed on demoting a few mods without having any plans to have any other mods? not the best of situations you guys have gotten yourselves into because now its so desperate that applications are a thing (which is pretty desperate) and also a member is now a helper because of that. think before you do guys and maybe things wouldn’t have turned out like this.
@eniallator give the kid ago u didn’t bitch like this when it happens to @Mothership_Q wait and see for all we know he may be a grate helper #endthisnow

@jameswhile @eniallator @pigman239 @hackerthomas @dico200 @barrygold21

I beleive the topic at hand is ‘About jokes on the server’

Now someone please correct me if I am wrong, but this discussion is Offtopic! If you want to debate about a different topic then I beleive another thread would be more appropriate.

@eniallator give the kid ago u didn’t bitch like this when it happens to @Mothership_Q wait and see for all we know he may be a grate helper

@jameswhile i never said anything about @pigman239 being a bad helper im just saying that redstoner is getting desperate for staff members which is not good at all, especially after they demoted a few recently and are desperate because of this.

@hackerthomas this:

tbh I think he should have to climb the ranks normally like the rest of us did

was a quote.

Really? You couldn’t think of anyone better? Like hmm, maybe start with all the Trusteds?

What makes you think we didn’t? And why do you bother with our jobs so much?

What exactly does that mean? What have I done to you? Have I ever been banned or kicked like him? No. There for lol, it kinda makes me more trust worthy. But hey, I’m not going to argue about this further.

We didn’t promote you for your application, and by " you’re worse " I mean I honestly trust him more than you, not only for the fact you’re complaining about something you have no say in.

You admit it is unfair, yet you do nothing to revert his rank? Sounds like a form of dictatorship, breaking you own rules.

Well, I think he’s a good choice, unlike many of the other application makers:

But I think he was a good choice.

I don’t personally have a problem with pigman, I just see it very odd that staff would chose him to jump two ranks. Also, it is very unfair to others who have been Builder rank for a very long time and have never done anything wrong.

You, and many others, told me and other staff many times. And I don’t bother. This was our decision, and I’ve heard your complaints. They won’t change a thing and you know it.

@eniallator

what i can see in this thread is that redstoner is getting desperate because they need more staff members, yet the admins agreed on demoting a few mods without having any plans to have any other mods? not the best of situations you guys have gotten yourselves into because now its so desperate that applications are a thing (which is pretty desperate) and also a member is now a helper because of that. think before you do guys and maybe things wouldn’t have turned out like this.

We demoted some mods because they didn’t do their job well enough, and are choosing for a different way of picking new ones. STOP COMPLAINING.

I will now close this thread because it is indeed a little off topic. Thanks for your input everyone, but we didn’t ask for your opinion. It’s fine to tell us once you disagree, but this wasn’t once.

This thread is locked.