Not feeling like being helper anymore.

RedstonerOther → Not feeling like being helper anymore.

As the title says, im not really feeling like being a helper anymore, so i want to retire. Idk if i will be back, we will see.
Loved having u has a helper <3 hope u still play here

Aw. I would love for you to stay, thanks for your help though! :p

I respect your decision 100%. It’s just so sad that these great staff members are stepping down, and being replaced with these noobs with “good applications”.

@staff Why have ranks if people can elude them? Why have rules if staff does not follow them?

@staff Why have ranks if people can elude them? Why have rules if staff doesn’t follow them?

Good point @hackerthomas

@hackerthomas I think peeps who skip 3 ranks are bad. (@pigman skipped 3 member->builder->trusted->Helper)
he was member, he skipped 2, builder -> trusted
What Evan said. Anyway I think its OK as long as sub doesn’t act badly and make bad decisions.
such offtopic, anyway sad to see you go :( you made a great staff member

Guys, IMO we should just make a post called Subarashiviii just because EVERY topic i have read recently ends up talking about his trial. in that post we can talk about him and keep other topics ON topic!

Now back on topic!

Sad to see you go Arhur! it is always sad seeing staff leave.

@pigman239

I am so sorry for everything I said about you. I was mad at you because I thought you were breaking a rule in making an application for staff and getting accepted. I thought the in the Requirements for Mods post, it said “Trusted”, it actually says “Trustworthy”.

My bad bro. ❤ Wish you the best in Helper Rank! ツ

Sub is trusted w8 wot wtf?
w8 hes HELPER now wtf I’m confused

@KidwaiFamily

He was promoted from Builder rank to Helper rank.

Wrong.

He was promoted from member to helper

Oh really? Wow. Just wow. I am not wishing him ill or being hateful of this promotion, I am just very questionative of this process and the future of promotions.

I don’t really understand, is he like friends with an Admin or something IRL? Like how does a Member just jump to Helper randomly? Builder to Helper is much more understandable.

One can obtain Member on the first day theoretically, there for by these instants, one could go from not knowing what the server is, to staff of it in a few minutes if staff found him “trustworthy”. Hmm.

The staff just didn’t think of maybe checking for potential new staff in um maybe the 2 largest earned ranks? Seems legit.

@hackerthomas @morethansleeving @KidwaiFamily Once again, I will say, What you are discussing is Offtopic.

Please people, keep things relevant, I don’t understand how sub’s promotion is relevant to arhur retiring.

CAn we keep this out of important threads like this? A great staff member has retired and everynes discussing me :P

Everyone, quoting the staff requirements pages:

If you think this list is (mostly) describing you, please let us know.

mostly.

You don’t HAVE to be trusted or anything!

Thanks for all moral support guys! But please keep it on topic >.<

Hate to see you go @ArhurValk

And guys, if you want to talk about skipping ranks why don’t we make a thread in OFF TOPIC and talk about it there. Nearly half the replies are about skipping ranks just give it a rest guys.

Please stop with the necroposting. also there is a post for it Here
Please stop with the necroposting. also there is a post for it Here
@morethansleeving Please stop with the spam :~] I don’t consider this necroposting, this post’s newest reply pre-burgerbrains was 1 week old.

I don’t consider this necroposting

It’s technically considered necroposting if the thread dies (doesn’t really matter if its been a week or a month) point being the thread was already dead and nothing more needed to be said. Can someone lock this?

Didn’t see the time. And what is necroposting?
To post, as on a forum, to revive a inactive discussion thread.
Nuuu, you were a very good helper IMO! c:
Some threads don’t deserve to die @morethansleeving
@PyjamaL1ama pls just let it die already. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻