Subarashiviii

RedstonerOther → Subarashiviii

This post is strictly to keep all talk about @pigman239 / subarashiviii out of all other posts as they have been getting off-topic, all talking about him.

Posts that have gotten off-topic: Arhur’s post and Jokes on the server.

#Note

##Subarashiviii is on a TRIAL.

Edit #Vote for subarashi Here!

Uhhh. What. Just came to look at forums and I see this. How do you intend to put him on trial? This may as well be a ban request / a report for suba, however that won’t work. It will most likely turn into a really spammy post like the one for eni, not a good idea…
The last bit was a joke :P I know evan well were good friends, its kinda like I am though, with all the recent drama xD
He is on trial for staff

My application incase anyone was wondering what I ment by I put time into it : Timezone GMT

About me

My name is Joshua or Josh for short, you may also know me as Pigman239 or SubarashiVIII. I recently discovered Redstoner (Approximately 3 months ago) and ever since then I’ve been wanting to help out the server. Until recently I haven’t really had a chance to step in and try out for a position (Moderator) Even before I have a role in being staff I’ve tried to help out by monitoring chat, learning CSS JS and HTML to try help with the website (still not done yet) Finally, I’ve recently turned 12 (Early december) and according to friends and family I am very mature for my age.

Why I’m applying

I am applying because I want to help manage the server and fill in for some of the inactive staff. In addition, I want to help grow the server to its fullest potential and be able to say that I helped make the server what it is.Finally, with the recent drama on the forums regarding inactive staff I would help solve the timezone issues as I am normally on when some staff aren’t on despite it being night for me. I also 100% wouldn’t be on 7am - 4pm due to school. I would be on then if it was a weekend or I was off sick. I also will be on at least once or twice a day and for 6+ hours a day (hopefully). Finally, I get a lot of homework and I’m not use to it at the moment so I might have to only be on for 4 - 5 hours on some days. (I do have a schedule so it won’t happen as often as before)

Requirements

I feel like I know what a great deal of plugins do on the server but I may not know a few, I am also willing to learn what their permissions are and how to use them. Furthermore I will be able to help all of the people when I’m online or offline thanks to the Redstoner forums. I am also a fair person and don’t like to troll people as it can be very aggravating and might put people off of the server. Finally, I will be able to manage promotions, demotions and make sure that rules are being followed at all times. I am however not trusted rank ingame but @PanFritz told me to post it.

I think @pigman239 is going to be a great helper and maybe a moderator sometime. I also think that staff thinks it so they gave him a chance. So I hope we can stop this discussion about him going from member to helper, because there is a reason he was “picked” to get the rank.
Thanks @jonax12 I would wrather the thread stayed open for further discussion to help prevent more off topic in other threads

I think @pigman239 is going to be a great helper and maybe a moderator sometime.

I agree

I dont. he bullies jameswhile

I dont. he bullies jameswhile

Sadly I don’t know these things cus I an banned but when @pigman239 is on synergy he seems really nice.

lel > he bullies jameswhile

I dont bully him and your not considering that he bitches about me other staff and the server all day lonmg

You do. you said #blame jam on the server.
@nalaek2004 that isnt the definition of bullying :P
I think you guys have a sort of connection or binding to each other by constantly arguing over and over. Each time, it seems each side really are in the right/wrong.

img

This thread has been dead for over a week, @jomo pls lock

So much for looking around the forums. :l Edit: Bit you dont have to point and scream at me for being a necroposter

He’s quite new to this rank. Yes.. he may have done some mistakes but could you please give him a chance? Would be much appreciated. Thankyou

This thread is locked.