rule 17

RedstonerOther → rule 17

I’m just going to keep this simple if you don’t like me A I don’t give a FUCK b if the admins don’t like me I will leave the server < told u simple

I will give an example http://puu.sh/fcrEN/17d8c5ca9c.jpg < come on @pigman239 and also how can we get help if the helper is in /v come on I don’t think a helper should have /v http://puu.sh/fcFEx/0e4d25058d.jpg come on silly u are meant to be setting an example

come on silly u are meant to be setting an example

come on silly u are meant to be taking a joke

this was not about u not 1 bit this is neme and silly is not a mean thing SO GET A GRIP KID
The teamspeak was between me and james lol just some laughs anyway… admin chat should stay in admin chat regardless
  1. Any Staff member is allowed to be in /v, whatever the reason may be. In case you’re not aware, the plugin contains a bug as well where at random times people can’t message you because you are apparently in /v while you are actually not.
  2. Stop moaning at us for everything you can think of. To check on helpers isn’t your job, it’s ours.
  3. Rule 17 was made to put a part of ‘common sense’ into black and white, yes, mostly for you. Deal with it.
  4. If you can please leave the server that’d be awesome because I spend nearly half my time on redstoner dealing with you.
Thanks for your understanding. Sorry for being rude, it tends to bring over the message well. Also half my time on redstoner is in fact an exaggeration, obviously.
@Dico200 I would never be mad at u man its I just want this server to be the best it can be yea I may not be the best member on here. and u know if u wanted me off this server u just have to ask and im gone but as I said I don’t moan as much as u think I do I have 12 puush that I have let slide and im only on my second puush page
not the best idea to have staff members that hold grudges against other users tbh

not the best idea to have staff members that hold grudges against other users tbh

100% agree with this but don’t see any real evidence of this here.

By the way Eni, how is that grudge you have with Pan going?

By the way Eni, how is that grudge you have with Pan going?

great since im not staff anymore nor is he! ;D

and the evidence is in james' earlier post

@eniallator thats what this shit was about? You werent staff and he was?

great since im not staff anymore nor is he! ;D

it’s good that you’ve finally acknowledged the decision to demote you was correct :)

and the evidence is in james' earlier post

all I see there is evidence of staff remarking on a positive improvement of a members behaviour. as I understand it, it is the job of staff members to keep track of a players behaviour over time so as to help make sound judgements regarding promotions, demotions, staff appointments etc.

@eniallator thats what this shit was about? You werent staff and he was?

nope. it was about that i was wrongly demoted when there were other staff members who still stayed as a staff member, but that is offtopic.

it’s good that you’ve finally acknowledged the decision to demote you was correct :)

how does that mean i am admitting it was correct? im just saying that it has happened.

all I see there is evidence of staff remarking on a positive improvement of a members behaviour.

it seems like @jameswhile is getting alot of shit from staff members because maybe he doesn’t have the best reputation with you guys, but sub is just blaming him for random stuff (idk if its a joke or not).

as I understand it, it is the job of staff members to keep track of a players behaviour over time so as to help make sound judgements regarding promotions, demotions, staff appointments etc.

and this means that sub can just bully james?

http://puu.sh/fcJh5/a6963c7874.jpghttp://puu.sh/fcJed/2f9abfb3d9.jpghttp://puu.sh/fcJbr/cc675935db.jpg

Why is there so much dislike of Dico, Eni, James, Pan and Pig? Like who cares about them as long as they are doing their jobs and not breaking any rules.

Lets get some more love, and less hate on this server.

Why is there so much dislike of Dico, Eni, James, Pan and Pig?

Gonna chime in here. For most of the people you mentioned I would say stress inside the staff pretty much boiled over and now things are just a mess.

For Sub/Pig, the main issue with him that people have is that he was chosen over other people who were a higher rank than him and have been here longer than him. I’ve already talked to sub about this yesterday and we can both see where they are coming from, however I’m going to say right now that we both agree that derailing threads to talk about sub is not appropriate and should stop. It’s perfectly fine to feel the way they do about sub, but they should at least try to keep conversation about him more civil and less all over the place.

When it comes to James however, he probably did something stupid in the past and Dico probably hated him for whatever it was he did (I don’t know how this all started). Point being, ever since then there’s been a bandwagon effect of people hating on James for who knows what reason even from people who haven’t been affected by him in any way. I’m not taking his side here, but I feel the way he is being treated is unfair.

@Nightshade32

Thanks, that makes more sense now. I just hate to see people not getting along here. -.-

Actually, I myself like James a lot, however he (and some other members) does himself no favours by continually breaking some of the more minor rules on the server. I have spoken to him about this on numerous occasions with varied success. Breaking rules, even minor ones, nearly everyday won’t give staff a positive impression of you and also could quite naturally lead them to think someone could not be “trusted” to follow the rules. I do consider James trustworthy and for much of the time he has a positive effect on the server, however I hope this rule encourages him and others think twice before disregarding server rules in future.
thanks for everyone who stuck up for me and the problem with me and @Dico200 I don’t have a clue how that happened I think he just didn’t like me from day one but this will not stop me from coming on the server to talk to the people. this server give me the opportunity to get my Redstone skill higher and I meat so nice people on this server such as @eniallator @yop_tropix @Ionwolfhelm thegunmaster and now im talking to Cass and Sancarn ^_^ so if it was not for this server I would of not know anything about Redstone and one of the best communities going.
even when I look on different posts I all ways see my fucking name http://puu.sh/fhkMj/6a383abac4.png doing my head in now so no I don’t think @pigman239 should be helper