The Decision of SubarashiVII's Fate

RedstonerBlames → The Decision of SubarashiVII's Fate

CLOSED

Due to recent problems with @pigman239, there is speculation whether or not he should be staff. So, I leave this poll here for you, the user, to decide whether or not Suba should be helper.

NOTE: THIS POLL IS NON-CANON, MEANING IT MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE ITS INTENDED OUTCOME

[removed]

ok so wrong sub-forum, duplicate thread (to one you yourself posted on today), borderline inappropriate/harassment.

not only that, but how on earth can members make an informed decision on how well or badly Suba is doing as staff when 90% of his actions are invisible to people not in staff chat?

Ion, people have been complaining regarding on the recent report made on him. I’m on neither side, all I want to know is how people feel about this. Also, I posted this in this forum in particular because I was confused on which this one should be, as it is mostly mixed.

@ImpressedYou

There is already a poll for this!

Also how can someone even answer this: Should SubarashiVII stay Helper? If not, should he be demoted to trusted?" There is no way to really answer that yes or no. How about a question like “Should SubarashiVII Be Helper Rank?

And besides, the answer is not up to me or you.

This thread is locked.