Time Based Plot Discarding

ArchivesFeature requests → Time Based Plot Discarding

DUPLICATE

What?

The plots of people should be discarded after they have been offline for a specified time (maybe 4-12 months)?

Why?

There are plenty of plots that have almost no reason to exist, because the people who run it are never on. I feel these plots should just be deleted.

(Note: This is Killagib’s idea, I’m just writing the thread)

I really like this idea and i think it should be implemented!
I think it should be up to staff weather the plot is discarded
Maybe if a person was permanently banned that could happen too?
Nuuu not my plot!
I can ask a mod to save your plot schematic to redstoner.com/schematics :D
I’ve been thinking of making my own PlotMe-like plugin for some time, and I think thats something I could add. Though instead of deleting the data entirely, it would save per player what the plot looked like. I certainly think thats a cool idea.
what dico said ^^
Oh, the irony. @SquidneyBean stop necroposting!
You can necropost… but seriously squid stop posting on forums that are dead if you have nothing to say.
WHATS WRONG WITH NECROPOSTING SERIOUSLY I CAN SAY WHAT I LIKE Sorry for capitals but seriously! There’s nothing wrong with necroposting!
You CAN necropost… just dont post on dead threads if you have nothing relevant to say.
Indeed @SquidneyBean you seem to be posting alot of irelevant things on very old threads… and the one you posted here is just pure irony….. Again to clarify if you have something revelant to add to the thread, go ahead but posting responses or things that are irelevant on very old threads is just annoying.
Now I know how annoying necroposting is I am truly sorry! ;(
I agree with this idea.