anson2888

RedstonerBlames → anson2888

CLOSED

description: i joined the survival world and asked if i could live with anyone, anson said i could join him after we met up i could have sworn he’d flown to me. later we had managed to get to an island, i had to go afk for un-related reasons, when i returned, i thought he was breaking blocks faster than creative. but it could have just been my internet. lastly and most compelling is that when we got to his base, he flew over a large body of water 3 blocks in the air … not my internet.

location: survival world [spawn], survival world [633, 67, 553]

time: 11:10 and around 10-20 minuets before [time span]

proof: i asked him to teach me how to do it (playing dumb) and got these: image image image image

footnote: if it turns out anson was given permission for un-known reason, then i applogis to the staff and to anson

That seems like nodus. He should be banned.
Lmao. Such a dingus. Ban him.
Sumeone ban him! I cant :3
Just tell him to stop problem solved this is why we have a server that hates us we just ban people when we can fix it

@jameswhile

Guy spams server

Admin tells him to stop wrather than banning him

Infinite spamming

Last time I checked spamming and having a hacked Clint is different is it not ?

Just because you ask someone to stop doesn’t mean they will stop, don’t try to fight a lost battle James.

Apparently, @Anson2888 is @tszCamera which would kinda explain the whole ‘hacked client’ thing, my source being people calling Anson2888 tszCamera et cetera.I think someone should ban him quick and his ==IP== to prevent this happening again.

@ABritishGamer I’m not trying to have a fight. And if there don’t stop then he ban comes in ofc but by this post it seams he just got a ban without getting told to stop
@jameswhile please, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Run-on_sentence it would really help you, also please learn to use correct grammar, if that is your grammar when you are trying, I find it hard to believe you are about 16.
Well coming up 17 so yea
Keep it on topic, people.
Some people hinted on tszcamera being anson.
Can confirm, spoke t ohim today he said he uses nodus and is proud that he flyhacks pretty mutch he also knows that its wrong and despite me being right there he still did it…
i was building a door with @Anson2888 and he said let me check my other plot for a second so i did /p h:2 anson2888 and it said no plot found. then i tpa’d to him and it was @tszCamera ’s plot so that confirms that they are the same person.

Forgot to mention banned anson for 10 minutes after he showed me him flying >.>

![1] (http://puu.sh/fDwBr/9d72149bcf.png) ![2] (http://puu.sh/fDwCP/2a45822082.png)

Im in the Image in chat :D
stay on topic ninja

IMO I think a 2-3 day ban should be appropriate.

Also if Bitbyte comes and sez im necroposting im gonna be sooooo fuckin' mad.

Also if Bitbyte comes and sez im necroposting im gonna be sooooo fuckin' mad.

Why would i say that here? The thread is still active…

Anyways I think any form of hacking in survival warrants a permaban.

Idk i thought ud say that revivng a thread within 3 days is necroposting
Also flyin in survival shpuldntbe harmful unless its pvp flying which is a cheat
Hacking is hacking. If he has a hacked client on and is using it in survival he should be banned.

Anyways I think any form of hacking in survival warrants a permaban.

If I hadn’t of been in a good mood I probably would of banned him for 10 days, nonetheless iirc he said he wouldnt be in sv anymore so I think we won’t have to deal with this anymore… he might be lieing though
sigh i know its not my place to say, but when i was staff on other servers i kept rules strict so i’d ban him regardless of what he says
@Ionwolfhelm Ion said that he would give me a chance, for the proofing, ask Ion, you guys won’t trust me
I said i’d give anson2888 a chance aswell.
@BitByte ppl only get permaban if they did something seriosly wrong like griefing, I dont see flying in svis serous. Flying in sv dont even affect any ppl. I think 30 days ban is enough

@Anson2888

ppl only get permaban if they did something seriosly wrong like griefing

Where does it say that in the rules?

Flying in sv dont even affect any ppl

Indirectly it does.

I think 30 days ban is enough

Your opinion on how long you get banned means absolutely nothing concerning this matter, being you are the one who is banned.

@Anson2888 You are technically wrong there, you can be banned for hacking, in survival. It’s generally the kind of thing you don’t do.

Also trying to give yourself a smaller ban isn’t a very smart idea IMO.

this post is now into its second page and arguing is only going to prolong any decision, can someone come and decide what happens and lock the thread please
val ion and i have been discussing this and we have come to the conclusion of not banning him ,

@hackerthomas

1.I don’t see a rules call ‘don’t hack’ too

2.Ok how does it affect people?

3.A lot of server ban people that first time be reported for hack 10-30 days.

@Anson2888

Please read Rule #1, it might help you out with you questions and concerns of the rules.

@BitByte ppl only get permaban if they did something seriosly wrong like griefing, I dont see flying in svis serous. Flying in sv dont even affect any ppl. I think 30 days ban is enough

ppl only get permaban if they did something seriosly wrong like griefing

No that is not the case. When it comes to hacking, you are giving yourself an unfair advantage over other players regardless of whether it affects them directly or indirectly. Which should lead to a permanent ban.

@Nightshade32 @hackerthomas I have no idea why you said it is unfair, only hacking in mini game will be unfair. If you are just flying around and leading someone to somewhere, I don’t see how unfair it is. You said ‘over other players regardless’ , then being a mod is unfair for builder?
@hackerthomas I used common sense. Nearly all minecraft server ban people that first time be reported for hacking 10-30 days. then why redstoner must ban people that first time reported for hack?
I think we should make a voting to decided should I get banned. Because a random mod or adaim banned me without listening to what people say is unfair.

@Anson2888

Nearly all minecraft server ban people that first time be reported for hacking 10-30 days.

Who the fuck cares what other servers “normally” do. This is Redstoner and the Staff are free to do as they please.

I think we should make a voting to decided should I get banned. Because a random mod or adaim banned me without listening to what people say is unfair.

There is no voting needed. You hacked. You get banned. The time span is decided by the Staff member banning you and does NOT have to “listening to what people say”.

then being a mod is unfair for builder?

What the literal fuck does this mean?

I have no idea why you said it is unfair, only hacking in mini game will be unfair. If you are just flying around and leading someone to somewhere, I don’t see how unfair it is.

Tell the admins on Wintercraft or whatever the fuck it was. Question them.°

Nearly all minecraft server ban people that first time be reported for hacking 10-30 days.© then why redstoner must ban people that first time reported for hack?

I used to hack, i did the exact same thing, and i got perma-banned. Soooo… Which shitty server did you base that on? Wikicraft? Does that even exist?

So, if i could, i would lock this thread immediately as this is a simple answer: ban either permanently(if you have no heart whatsoever) or with a bit of time, aka 14 - 28 days.

*And staff, I stopped badly, obviously hacking waaaaay before i joined ==Redstoner==, when i still was a skrub.** ° I am not advertising whatsoever.

EDIT:© I think only very well known servers such as Mineplex do this.

@anson2888 you weren’t banned by a random mod and this also wasn’t the first incident of hacking you were involved with. you were banned after a lengthy discussion involving the vast majority of staff and taking into consideration ALL the evidence we had on your behaviour since you joined us on ALL accounts.

in truth there are 2 people you should blame for this:

one would be me. out of all the staff it is probably me that had most to do with you getting banned. a large part of me wanted to give you another chance but in the cold light of day the only right thing to do was to ban you.

the second person to blame would be yourself. you broke the rules and made some really bad decisions since you joined us. i don’t think it is right to discuss them all here but you know what i am talking about. my advice to you would be to think about what you did wrong and try to learn from that about how to act in future. if you want to appeal the decision you are free to but do so in the appeals section using the correct format.

the decision has been made and from what i gather anason has been banned, someone please lock this thread before anson try’s to use it as a necro-posting appeal
Anson if you come back as a different player we will ban you.
This thread is locked.